The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment including:
- The Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment's growth prospects by personal accident and health insurance categories
- The various distribution channels in the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment
- The competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance segment in China
Healthcare programs run by the Chinese government are the primary means of serving the healthcare needs of the countrys citizens. In 2011, the three largest programs run by the government aimed to serve urban employees, residents and rural co-operatives, and provided basic health insurance to more than 90% of the population. With the rising aging population, continued urbanization and growing healthcare expenditure, the Chinese government launched a series of ambitious reforms during the review period. The government aims to provide accessible and affordable health services to its citizens, resulting in increased private participation in the health insurance market.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance market in China:
- It provides historical values for the Chinese personal accident and health insurance market for the reports 20072011 review period and forecast figures for the 20122016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Chinese personal accident and health insurance market along with market forecasts until 2016
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in China
- Using Porters industry-standard Five Forces analysis, it details the competitive landscape in China for the personal accident and health insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance market in China and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in China and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment and its impact on companies and the market's future
- The main growth drivers for the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment are the countrys aging population, robust economic growth, rising disposable incomes and increased awareness of the need for insurance, especially among younger people.
- The government aimed to establish a basic, universal healthcare system by April 2009, with the intention of providing accessible and affordable health services to all of China's 1.3 billion citizens.
- Given the rising need for healthcare in China, on account of rises in chronic diseases such as lung cancer, stroke, heart disease and diabetes, the opportunities for growth for private health insurers are ample.