Opportunities in the Western Europe Hot Drinks Sector: Analysis of opportunities offered by high growth economies
"Opportunities in the Western Europe Hot Drinks Sector: Analysis of opportunities offered by high growth economies", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the region's Hot Drinks sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
The hot drinks sector in Western Europe was estimated at US$36,017.4 million in 2016, making the region the second largest market in the global hot drinks sector. Of the three markets, hot coffee held the largest share, accounting for 73.4% of total value sales in 2016, while hot tea, the second largest market, held a value share of 19%. Belgium was valued at US$1,172.6 million in 2016 and is forecast to reach US$1,511.1 million by 2021, witnessing the fastest CAGR of 5.2% during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & supermarkets emerged as the leading channel for distribution of hot drinks in Western Europe with 54.5% share in 2016, followed by convenience stores with 17.2% in the same year.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the hot drinks sector in the region. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of hot drinks by markets across the key countries in the region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in the region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the region, besides analyzing the growth of Private Label products in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for hot drinks across the key countries in the region, in 2016. It covers these distribution channels - hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, dollar stores, which include variety stores & general merchandisers and others, which includes cash & carries & warehouse clubs and others.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (units) of hot drinks.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates