Neonatal deaths are accounting for more than 40% of the total child deaths across the world. Pre-mature birth complications and high incidences of asphyxia are the major causes of neonatal deaths. Growing awareness, low cost equipment, and replacement market are some of the factors driving the growth of neonatal equipments industry.
Global neonatal equipment market is witnessing significant growth rate for the past few years as a result of improved healthcare facilities, technological innovations in medical devices, and continuous monitoring of trained healthcare professionals. Growing wealth, increasing mortality rate (IMR), increasing demand for private healthcare, reforms from governments, and active participation of social organizations in neonatal healthcare programs are some of the factors driving the growth of this industry.
Neonatal equipment industry is experiencing spectacular growth for the past few years as many new entrants are emerging in this market providing better healthcare facilities, thus, leading to increased competition. The market grew at an average rate of 25% over the past three years. Leading multinational companies, medium sized corporate, importers, and small companies are operating in this field; however, the market is dominated by multinational companies in premium segments and medium sized companies in low cost segments.
Based on Product
Equipments for thermal Control
- Radiant Warmers
- Transport Incubators
- Pulse Oximeter
- Apnea Monitor
Life Saving Equipments
- CPAP Machines
This research report analyzes this market based on its market segments and important geographies. The major regions analyzed under this research report are:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides complete analysis of current market trends, industry growth drivers, factors affecting market growth, market structure, and market projections for the coming years. This report also provides analysis of the technological enlargement in industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of the top market players.
The report includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant with respect to existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Some of the key players dominating this market are Philips Respironics Inc., GE Healthcare, Smiths Medical, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Abbott Nutrition, Children's National Medical Center, Clinical Innovations, Covidien Ltd., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corp., Fukuda Denshi Co. Ltd., Hamilton Medical Ag, Nestle Nutrition, Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt Ltd, Wyeth Nutrition Corp, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides a forward-looking perspective on the major factors driving and restricting market growth
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having compete insights of the market and by making in-depth analysis of market trends
- It provides a technological growth map over a time and explains its impact on the industry
- It provides comprehensive analysis of major competitors and their strategies
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- It helps to clearly understand competitive environment and to stay ahead in the competition
- It provides up-to-date analysis of the latest trends and technological improvements in the market