The global demand for healthcare supplies is expected to increase in the near future due to the growing population and the increasing need for better healthcare services. There is a rising demand for home healthcare facilities, which is a prominent reason for the growth of this market. Product innovation is also expected to contribute effectively and have an influence on the healthcare supplies industry. The increasing volume of patient care activity encouraged by an aging population and the rising incidences of diseases and disorders is promoting the growth of the healthcare supplies market. Cost effectiveness is another important factor driving the growth of this market. Many hospitals and healthcare organizations are becoming cost sensitive in purchasing healthcare products as public and private health insurance are tightening restrictions on fees paid for medical procedures.
Segmentation Based on Product
- Cardiovascular Devices
- Orthopedic Devices
- Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Ophthalmic Devices
- Hospital Supplies
- Dental Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Laparoscopy and Enteral Feed Devices
- Vitro Diagnostics
This research report analyzes this market based on its segments and major geographies. It includes a complete analysis of the current market trends, market growth drivers, restraints, market structure, and market projections for the near future. It also includes an analysis of the recent technological developments in this market, Porter’s five force analysis, and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report provides a review of the micro and macro factors that are important from the point of view of the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
The major geographies investigated under this report study are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
The major players dominating the market are Bayer AG, Invacare Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Covidien Plc, C. R. Bard Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Abbott Laboratories, Air Liquide SA, Apria Healthcare Group Inc., Baxter International Inc., B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Carefusion Corporation, Coloplast A/S, Convatec Inc., Fresenius Se & Co Kgaa, Ge Healthcare, Gentiva Health Services Inc., Philips Healthcare, Lincare Holdings Inc., Medtronics Inc., Novo Nordisk, Omron Healthcare Inc., Amedisys Inc., American Homepatient Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Roche Diagnostics Limited, Rotech Healthcare Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Sunrise Medical Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, Terumo Corporation, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- It provides an overview of the major factors driving and restraining market growth
- This report provides a detailed overview of the major competitors and their market strategies
- It helps in understanding the competitive environment and making informed business decisions on the basis of an in-depth analysis of the market and trends
- It provides a technological growth map over a time and explains its impact on the industry
- It provides a complete outlook of the market and its future growth
- It helps to know about recent technological developments in the market and helps to stay updated