The rising demand for data processing power and information storage is contributing to the growth of the data center equipment market. Most of the companies are adding denser servers to the existing data centers to raise the information storage capacity. This advancement is leading to challenges like underutilization of IT assets, rise in operational overhead, complexities in incorporation of information, and inflexibilities in expansion. Data centers are adopting new services and business models to overcome these issues. These data centers comprises of storage devices, servers, network, and power and cooling equipments.
The increasing number of data centers is one of the major reasons contributing to the growth of the data center equipment market along with the demand for information storage, networking equipments, integration services, and modular power and cooling devices. The increasing number of networking equipment is resulting in complexity of data centers and decrease in the available data space. Research and development for innovative and intelligent data storage devices and networks in the near future is expected to benefit this market tremendously.
- Based on Type
- Storage Devices
- Power and Cooling Equipment
Based on Application
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
This research report on the data center equipment analyzes its market segments and major geographies. It is a comprehensive study of the analysis of current market trends, industry growth drivers, market restraints, market structure, and market projections for the coming years. It also includes an analysis of the technological improvements in the market, Porter’s five force model analysis, and detailed company profiles of the top market players. The report provides a review of the micro and macro factors significant for the existing market players and new entrants with value chain analysis.
Major geographies analyzed under this report study are
- North America
- Rest of the World
Some of the major players dominating the data center equipment market are Cisco Systems Inc., F5 Networks Inc., HP Co., Juniper Network Inc., Brocade Communication Systems, Acme Packet Inc., Allot Communications Ltd., Black Box Corporation, Emulex Corporation, Extreme Networks Inc., EZchip Semiconductor Limited, Interface Corporation, Lantronix Inc., Meru Network Inc., Network Equipment Technologies Incorporated, Riverbed Technology Inc., Silicom Ltd., Digi International Inc., Echelon Corporation, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides a forward-looking perspective on the different factors driving and restraining market growth
- It helps to understand the key product segments and helps to stay ahead in the competition
- It provides a technological growth map over a time and explains its impact on the industry
- It provides a pin point analysis of the changing competition dynamics and helps to stay ahead of competitors
- It helps to make informed business decisions based on the basis of in-depth analysis of market trends
- It provides information about innovative products development to remain updated with the current technological changes in the market