Subject of research:
Goal of research:
EVALUATION OF THE MARKET AND ITS DEVELOPMENT FOR 2013-2015
Regions of research:
- RUSSIA AND REGIONS OF RUSSIA
- COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD
MAIN BLOCKS OF RESEARCH:
- WORLD MUTTON MARKET
- SHEEP LIVESTOCK IN RUSSIA
- VOLUME OF THE RUSSIAN MUTTON MARKET
- ANALYSIS OF RETAIL SALES OF ANIMAL MEAT
- TRENDS ON MUTTON MARKET
- STATE REGULATIONS OF THE RUSSIAN MUTTON MARKET
- CHANNELS OF DISTRIBUTION ON THE RUSSIAN MUTTON MARKET
- MUTTON PRODUCTION
- THE LARGEST RUSSIAN PRODUCERS OF MUTTON
- ANALYSIS OF THE RUSSIAN MUTTON IMPORT
- ANALYSIS OF THE RUSSIAN MUTTON EXPORT
- PRODUCER PRICES ON THE RUSSIAN MUTTON MARKET
- RETAIL PRICES ON THE RUSSIAN MUTTON MARKET
- FORECAST OF MUTTON MARKET DEVELOPMENT FOR 2013-2015
Largest Russian companies with profiles:
- MOS-ET» LLC
- PUSHKINSKIY MYASNOY DVOR» LLC
- URYANKHAY» APK LLC
- AGROFIRMA «SOGRATL» SKHK
- MMK» LLC
For the main companies the production volumes, financials of activity, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash-flow statements, subsidiaries and other data are presented.
Information sources used:
- Federal State Statistics Service
- Ministry of agriculture of Russia
- Federal Customs Service
- Federal Tax Service
- Food and agricultural organization UN
- Expert evaluations
- Reports on retail sales
- Material of market players
- Field print and electronic, business and specialized publications
The research contains 60 Schedules, 39 diagrams, 82 tables and 1 picture.
EXTRACTS FROM RESEARCH
VOLUME OF THE RUSSIAN MUTTON MARKET
- From 2006 to 2011 dynamics of the Russian mutton market volume was characterized by a growth. The pre-crisis rate of growth in 2007 amounted to 5,7%, in 2008 – **%, however in 2009 rate of growth slowed down, and amounted to 0,6%, in 2010 –0,7%. In 2011 volume of the Russian mutton market amounted to ***543 tons, that was **% or 4*** tons more than in the previous year.
- Market growth was due to an increase of the domestic production in 2011 by *% or 4 *** tons.
- In the structure of the Russian mutton market in 2011 domestic production prevailed, which had 9*%. The share of imported products amounted to *%.
- During 2008-2010 production of fresh, cooled and cold mutton increased by *** ???? (or by **%). In 2009 rate of growth amounted to ** %, in 2010 – 17,1%. In 2011 a positive dynamics changed by reversed dynamics and production decreased by *** tons or *%.
- In the regional structure of the Russian production of fresh, cooled and cold mutton in 2011 production of these goods was concentrated in three regions: Moscow Region (with *%), Stavropol Territory (27,6%) and Republic of Dagestan (*%). The share of other regions was equal to 17,4%.
ANALYSIS OF THE RUSSIAN IMPORT OF MUTTON
- In 2010 parameters of import volume of this product showed the minimum for the last four years – *** tons. In 2011 dynamics of mutton supplies changed, parameters increased by *% or 465 tons and amounted to *543 tons.
- The largest share of mutton supplies in 2011 in cost terms belonged to frozen mutton cuts with bones, which amounted to a half of all Russian mutton import (52,2%). Supplies of boneless frozen mutton cuts and frozen carcasses and half-carcasses amounted to *% and *% respectively.