Cigarettes in Uzbekistan, 2017
"Cigarettes in Uzbekistan, 2017", is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Uzbekistan market.
Uzbekistan is one of the largest of the former Soviet republics with a population of just over 29 million. The overall market is considered to have some long-term growth potential, but this will only favor the duty-paid trade if tighter market controls can successfully divert contraband volumes back into the legitimate market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025.
- The legitimate market is expected to decline again in 2016 following a further increase in excise taxes at the beginning of the year
- The cigarette market is dominated by BAT Uzbekistan, which remains the country's only cigarette producer despite earlier reports that some local companies were considering setting up production and the government is reported to have licensed one small producer of non-filter oval cigarettes.
- Overall adult smoking prevalence down in 2016.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Uzbekistanian market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.