- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRLs exclusive panel of leading banks and other financial institutions in Europe. The opinions and forward looking statements of 106 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent directors and C-level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading banking organizations
- The report provide insights into the marketing, sales behaviors and strategies of the companies operating in the European banking industry for 2013
- Key topics covered include key marketing objectives, key marketing initiatives, budget allocation, essential amendments to marketing activities in 20122013 and critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency
Well-executed marketing and sales strategies are important to the future success of companies and their ability to identify and secure new customers while retaining existing ones. During a period of economic uncertainty, marketing and sales strategies are particularly important as many customers choose to keep their money in banks which offers greater stability and good returns.
This report identifies the key marketing aims and strategies companies will be adopting to address the current market conditions. In addition, the report also aims to identify key amendments of marketing activities, the most important criteria for marketing agency selection, and the attitudes of marketing and sales respondents.
The report features the opinions of the European banking industry respondents related to the following:
- Key marketing objectives
- Key marketing initiatives budget allocation
- Essential amendments to marketing activities in 20122013
- Critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies the key marketing aims and strategies companies will be adopting to address the current market conditions