Top Growth Opportunities: Hot Drinks in Belgium
"Top Growth Opportunities: Hot Drinks in Belgium", provides an overview of the Hot Drinks market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. GlobalDatas proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for Hot Drinks producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
This report provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Hot Drinks producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Hot Drinks markets in Belgium through GlobalDatas detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
GlobalDatas Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Hot Drinks producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Belgium market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding whos driving the market, what they want, and why
- A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Belgium, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
- Belgium ranks as one of the smallest market in the global Hot Drinks sector in terms of value in US$ terms.
- After a period of declining growth at a CAGR of -0.3% in US$ terms between 2011 and 2016, the Belgium's Hot Drinks market will grow even faster in the next five years to 2021, at a CAGR of 5.2%.
- Hot Drinks consumption is centered on older consumers. The percieved health benefits and claims attached to Hot Drinks products are driving consumption within this group.
- Over 2016-2021, hot coffee will remain the highest value category, while both hot teas and other hot tea drinks are expected to record lose share growth in the same period.
Reasons to buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Belgium 's Hot Drinks consumers.
- This is based on GlobalData's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Hot Drinks sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
- This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.