Power over Ethernet is the technology that offers transfer of electrical signals (power) and data over existing cabling, avoiding the use of separate power cords. Power is supplied in common mode over two or more differential pairs of wires found in Ethernet cables and comes from the power supply within PoE enabled networking device like Ethernet Switch. PoE chipset market is gaining momentum in developed economies as a result of more number of internet users and need for faster and effective communication in minimum costs. Implementing the PoE chipsets for transferring data signals, information can be successfully transferred over power cables, thus saving the cost for setting up of separate network of cables. PoE chipset industry is also expected to witness significant growth in developing markets with the increasing number of end users every day.
Implementation of PoE technology is expected to broaden the range of high power applications like pan tilt zoom (PZT) network cameras, VoIP phones with larger displays, proximity sensors, and dual radio wireless access points among others. VoIP applications constitutes majority of the revenue of PoE market while revenues contributed by various other applications are likely to increase by the end of 2012. Network security cameras are anticipated to hold maximum growth potential for PoE market.
Based on Product
- VoIP Phones
- Ethernet Switches
- Proximity Sensors
- Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras
- Wireless Radio Access Points
This research report analyzes this market depending on its important market segments and major geographies. The geographies covered under this report are
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report also provides detailed analysis of major industry segments, current trends in PoE market, market structure, industry growth drivers, factors affecting market growth, and market projections for upcoming years. Report includes analysis of technological developments in market, Porter’s five force model analysis, and detailed company profiles of top industry players. Report also provides review of micro and macro factors significant with respect to new entrants and existing market players along with detailed value chain analysis.
Some of the major players dominating this market are Flexcomm Technology Limited, Shenzhen Lianrui Electronics Co. Ltd., Shenzhen New Transa Tech Co. Ltd., Beijing Dongda Jinzhi Technology Co. Ltd., Shenzhen Quanma Industry Co. Ltd., Shenzhen Gainstrong Technology Ltd., Shenzhen HTF Electronic Co. Ltd., Shenzhen Century Xinyang Tech Co. Ltd., Shenzhen Brother Young Development Co. Ltd., and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments