Published by Canadean, Global Beverage Forecasts provides consumption trends 1999 to 2011 actuals and 2012 to 2017 forecasts for key beverage categories.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This bi-annual report from Canadean is designed to show past consumption trends for all commercial beverage categories and forecast trends five years into the future. Product analysis is broken down in to 21 categories: packaged water, bulk/HOD water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea drinks, iced/rtd coffee drinks, sports drink, energy drinks, hot tea, hot coffee, beer, wine, spirits, fortified wine, dairy drinks (white milk, fermented milk, drinking yogurt, flavoured milk, soymilk, evaporated and condensed milk). What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Current economic environment remains gloomy in western markets and Eurozone countries are having a particularly turbulent ride. The signs so far in 2012 indicate more difficult times ahead for the global economy and on-going challenges for the beverages industry.What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The key driving force behind commercial beverages remains Asia, with China and India leading the way. The growing consumer base and rising disposable incomes levels is fuelling growth in these markets.What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time by category and determine share of throat. It is an essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry.Key Features and Benefits
Key Market Issues
- Data for 24 individual beverage categories, covering historical trends (1999-2011 actuals and 2012-2017 forecast provided in excel).
- Data measures in million liters and liters per capita
- Supporting analysis for the 24 individual beverage categories
- Canadean's Global Beverage Forecasts includes data tables for 93 markets in eight regions : Africa, Asia, Australasia, Latin America, East Europe, Middle East and North Africa, North America and West Europe.
- Regional summaries and a global overview are also included plus supporting text for 53 markets.