Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in 14 Asian markets.
Introduction and Landscape
Extracted from Canadean's Global Beverage Forecasts report, Asia Beverage Forecasts includes data tables for 14 markets (China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam) plus a regional summary. Aggregated totals for non-profiled countries are also given to obtain a complete regional picture.
Product analysis is broken down in to 23 beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, sake, rice wine, wine).
Measures include million liters and liters per capita data for 1999 to 2011 actuals, plus forecasts to 2017. Data is provided in Excel format, with supporting text in Acrobat pdf for ten key markets.Key Features and Benefits
Key Market Issues
- Canadean's Asia Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across 14 markets.
- Updated with 2011 actual volumes, figures and latest forecasts to 2017.
- Facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time either by category, country or region and determine share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry or looking to develop their business internationally or across categories.
- Asia regional summary
- Individual data on 14 Asian markets plus supporting text for 10
- Volumes for 23 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million liters and liters per capita
- Historical trends - 1999 to 2011 actuals
- Forecasts to 2017
Table of Content
Asia - Beverage Consumption Data Table (Excel format)
Data Horizon: 1999-2011 ACTUAL and 2012-2017 FORECASTS
Measures: Volume (million liters), Population (millions), Liters Per Capita
Geographic Coverage: ASIA China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Other Asia
Regional Balancers: For regions where it has not been possible to generate total market volumes by profiling each individual country, we have taken a value judgment to arrive at a balancing Others figure. This is recorded as a separate entity, specific to the Region to which it belongs
Product Coverage: Packaged Water, Carbonates, Juice (100% pure juice), Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Coffee, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Bulk/HOD Water, Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk and Cultured Dairy Drinks including Drinking Yogurt and Fermented Milk combined), Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Beer, Cider, Spirits, Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (FABs), Fortified Wine, Rice Wine, Sake, Wine
Asia - Market Commentary (Acrobat pdf document)
Markets: China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
Categories: Packaged Water, Bulk/HOD Water, Carbonates, Juice, Nectars, Still Drinks, Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks, Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Dairy Drinks, Hot Tea, Hot Coffee, Beer, Cider, Wine, Spirits, Fortified Wine, FABs, Sake, Rice Wine