The global market for superconductivity applications should reach $8.8 billion by 2022 from $6.1 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 78 data tables and 29 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for superconductors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analysis of the developing market for superconducting applications, materials, and other enabling technologies
- Assessments of expected technological and market trends in the longer term
- Evaluations of superconducting technologies that are expected to influence the market through 2022
- Profiles of key players in the emerging superconductivity industry
This report addresses trends in superconductivity technology and the global market for superconductivity applications during the period from 2016 through 2022, including:
- Science, research, and technology development.
- Electric utilities.
- Other applications.