- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by Timetric accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements on sustainability management of 351 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 44% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical scope of the research is global drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report analyzes the green marketing initiatives in the global construction industry
- Key topics covered include - drivers of green marketing, marketing of green credentials and effective channels of promotion
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetrics exclusive panel of leading construction industry companies. As sustainability emerges as a strong theme in the business environment, this report provides the reader with a definitive analysis of marketing green credentials and financial implication of sustainability in the global construction industry. The report also provides access to information categorized by buyers, suppliers, region and company turnover.
The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Drivers of green marketing
- Marketing of green credentials
- Effective channels of promotion
Reasons To Buy
- Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth regions
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer sustainability budgets and areas of investment
- Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the changing sustainability needs of customers
- Identify specific green marketing channels your competitors are using to win business