- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetrics exclusive panel of leading construction industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 84 C-level industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior procurement and marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report analyzes the green marketing initiatives in the global construction industry
- Key topics covered include - drivers of green marketing, marketing of green credentials and effective channels of promotion
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetrics exclusive panel of leading construction industry companies. As sustainability emerges as a strong theme in the business environment, this report provides CEO perspectives on green marketing in the global construction industry.
The report features the opinions of C-level construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Drivers of green marketing
- Marketing of green credentials
- Effective channels of promotion
Reasons To Buy
- Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth regions
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer sustainability budgets and areas of investment
- Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the changing sustainability needs of customers
- Identify specific green marketing channels your competitors are using to win business