- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRLs exclusive panel of C-level respondents consisting of CEOs and other senior level respondents such as managing directors and board members from leading banks and financial institutions. The opinions and forward looking statements of 62 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading banking organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- The report analyzes the marketing expenditure of companies operating in the global banking industry
- Key topics covered include annual marketing budgets, planned change in marketing expenditure and future investment in media channels
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRLs exclusive panel of C-level respondents consisting of CEOs, managing directors and board members from leading banks and financial institutions. This report provides CEO perspectives on marketing spend activity in the global banking industry.
The report features the opinions of the global banking industry respondents related to the following:
- Annual marketing budget
- Planned change in marketing expenditure
- Future investment in media channels
Reasons To Buy
- Reveals the current size of marketing and advertising budgets of banks and other financial institutions in Europe and predicts how expenditure on marketing will change over the next 12 months