- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRLs exclusive panel of leading asset finance companies in Europe. The opinions and forward looking statements of 105 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 45% represent directors and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading asset finance institutions.
- Key topics covered include business growth, profitability expectations, threats and opportunities in the European asset finance industry, key growth markets and high demand products.
- The report covers data and analysis on marketing budgets, marketing and sales strategies, and business practices.
- The report examines current practices and provides information regarding future expectations.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the vital channels for growth and contains full survey results.
European Asset Finance Industry Business Outlook Survey 2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Asset Finance Industry is a new report by Timetric and VRL that extensively analyzes how media spend, marketing and sales strategies, practices and business planning are set to change in 20122013 in the European asset finance industry. This report provides information on the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of European companies and information on how spending by these financial institutions will change, providing insight into marketing behavior. In addition, the report also identifies the future business growth of asset finance institutions, as well as merger and acquisition activity. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors but also examines their actions and business priorities.
The report features the opinions of European asset finance industry respondents related to the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Business growth and future developments in business structure
- Merger and acquisition activity
- Key regions of growth
- High demand products and vital channels of growth
- Business concerns
- Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure
- Future spending outlook on media channels
- Marketing agency selection criteria
- Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy.
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business.
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customers changing needs.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of asset finance companies in Europe.
- Project how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by asset finance companies.
- A total of 44% of the respondents expect either an increase or a significant increase in the level of merger and acquisition activity over the next 12 months.
- Respondents from asset finance lender companies identified Brazil, China and India as the top three emerging markets offering significant growth prospects in the future. A total of 33% of respondents expect Brazil to offer the highest growth potential among emerging markets.
- In total, 44% of respondents from asset finance lenders expect no change in their marketing budgets in 2013, while 34% of respondents expect an increase and 11% anticipate a decrease.