Ethylbenzene Global Market to 2020 Growth in South and Central America to Outpace China, While Asia-Pacific Continues to be the Major Volume Contributor
GBI Researchs report, Ethylbenzene Global Market to 2020 Growth in South and Central America to Outpace China, While Asia-Pacific Continues to be the Major Volume Contributor, provides an in-depth analysis of the global ethylbenzene market. The research presents detailed analysis and forecasts of major economic and market trends affecting the ethylbenzene markets in major regions of the world. The report contains demand, production analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, end use analysis and forecasts, and market share analysis for major producers in the major regions of the world. In addition, this report includes demand and production forecasts for major countries in all geographical regions of the world. The report also contains the historic and forecast price trends for all major countries. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global ethylbenzene market covering all the major parameters.
The Asia-Pacific region accounted for more than half of global ethylbenzene demand and was the largest market for ethylbenzene in 2011, with 53% of the global demand share. A large portion of ethylbenzene demand in the Asia-Pacific region comes from China, which held around 28% of regional demand.
The global demand for ethylbenzene increased from 20.5m tons in 2000 to 25.1m tons in 2011 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.9%. The increase in global demand for ethylbenzene has been due largely to ethylbenzene usage growth in developing countries, led by China, which has more than compensated for the declining demand in the US and large markets in Europe. In the forecast period from 2011 to 2020, demand is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7%, with the increasing market dominance of Asia-Pacific region.
- Details of demand and production of ethylbenzene at global level from 2000 to 2011 and forecasts for nine years up to 2020
- Details of demand and production of ethylbenzene for all the major regions of the world such as north America, south and central America, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Europe
- Detailed demand analysis of ethylbenzene by key end-use industries at a global level and for all major regions
- Detailed ethylbenzene demand analysis for the major countries in all the regions of the world such as China, India, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Germany, Italy, the UK, Russia, Belgium, the US, Canada, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina
- Price analysis and forecasts of ethylbenzene for all the major countries of the world
- Competitive landscape for ethylbenzene market globally, for major regions and major countries
- Detailed analysis of the key drivers, restraints and challenges for the ethylbenzene markets in all the major regions of the world
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up-to-date information available on the electronic polymers industry globally
- Benefit from GBI Researchs advanced insight into each of the regional markets through detailed demand forecasts, key polymers analysis and competitive landscape analysis
- Identify the macroand micro-economic trends shaping and driving national markets in key regions
- Understand the drivers and resistors shaping the current and potential future markets
- Improve deal execution scheduling with a fuller understanding of how the global economy and industry events impact the course of deals
- Minimize risk exposure and maximize commercial openings by recognizing and reacting to important macroand micro-economic trends
- Develop investment and divestment strategies through knowledge of global and regional market sizes, growth trends and competitive landscapes
- Make better-informed business decisions with exclusive value and volume data