Subject of research:
MARKET OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
Goal of research:
EVALUATION OF MARKET CONDITIONS AND FORECAST OF ITS DEVELOPMENT FOR 2013-2015
Regions of research:
RUSSIA, REGIONS OF RF
Basic units of research:
- WORLD MARKET OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
- ANALYSIS OF RETAIL SALES OF HOUSEHOLD FURNITURE
- VOLUME OF RUSSIAN MARKET OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
- TRENDS ON RUSSIAN MARKET OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
- FACTORS AFFECTING MARKET OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
- MAIN PLAYERS ON RUSSIAN MARKET OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
- DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS ON RUSSIAN MARKET OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
- RAW MATERIALS BASE OF PRODUCTION OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
- PRODUCTION OF KITCHEN FURNITURE IN RUSSIA
- THE LARGEST RUSSIAN PRODUCERS OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
- ANALYSIS OF IMPORT OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
- ANALYSIS OF EXPORT OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
- RETAIL PRICES FOR KITCHEN FURNITURE
- CONSUMERS PREFERENCES ON RUSSIAN MARKET OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
- PROFILES OF THE LARGEST PRODUCERS OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
- FORECAST OF DEVELOPMENT OF KITCHEN FURNITURE MARKET FOR 2012-2015
The largest Russian enterprises profiled:
- FURNITURE FACTORY MARIA, OJSC
- SOK-LOGISTIC, LLC
- FOREMA-KUKHNI, CJSC
- BOROVICHI-MEBEL, CJSC
- PERVAYA MEBELNAYA FABRIKA, CJSC
The largest enterprises are presented by production volume, financial activity, sheet balances, profit and loss statements, cash-flow statements, subsidiaries and other information.
Information sources used:
- Federal State Statistics Service
- Ministry of Economic Development of RF
- Federal Custom Service
- Federal Tax Service
- Evaluation of Experts of the Branch
- Retail sales statements
- Data of the main players of the branch
- Printed and electronic publications of the branch
The research contains 55 Schedules, 37 Diagrams, 68 Tables.
EXTRACTS FROM THE RESEARCH
VOLUME OF RUSSIAN MARKET OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
According to estimations of analysts of Intesco Reasearch Group within 2009 – 2011 Russian market of kitchen furniture was growing at the rate of **-**% per annum and amounted to **,3 bln dollars in 2011. As a whole market was growing due to increase of production.
However in the first half of 2012 sharp reduction of rates of Russian production growth was observed. Analysts of Intesco Research Group forecast further increase of market volume approximately by **,5% per annum.
In 2011 share of import on Russian market of kitchen furniture amounted to *** % of the total cost. Due to growth of domestic production, share of import products reduced from **% in 2009 to **% in 2011.
Volume of import in physical terms will grow more actively than in cost terms.
PRODUCTION OF KITCHEN FURNITURE IN RUSSIA
Volumes of production of kitchen cabinets are growing at the most rapid rates: ** mln units were produced in 2009, a bit less - ** mln units were produced in 2010, while already ** mln units were produced in 2011, that is by **% more than the volume of 2010 and by **% - the volume of 2009. Production of kitchen table was also growing at rapid rates within the period specified. ** mln units were produced in 2009, a bit less - ** mln units were produced in 2010, while ** mln units were produced in 2012, that is by **% more than the level of 2010 and by **% - the level of 2009. Growth of manufacture volumes of products belonged to other categories is not steady.
Market of kitchen furniture in Russia is characterized by high regional concentration. Thus, in 2011 about 64% of the total Russian production of kitchen furniture in cost terms was concentrated in the eight largest regions. In the first half year of 2012 Tomsk region hit the eight largest regions by products of kitchen furniture, while Moscow left the list. At that share of production in Tomsk region amounted to 5,*%.
ANALYSIS OF IMPORT OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
Volume of import furniture in cost terms grew by *,4% in 2011 compared with 2010 and amounted to 8*,7 mln dollars. Cost of imports was growing since 2010, when its volume amounted to **,* mln dollars, that is by *,8% more than the rate of 2009. Decline in import volumes was observed in 2009, when its volume reduced by **,2% compared with the previous year. It is explained by a sales slowdown during the crisis year.
As a whole, import volume both in physical and cost terms exceeds the level of the pre-crisis year of 2007.
In January – July 2012 import volume of kitchen furniture from Italy amounted to **,1% of the total Russian import of kitchen furniture. **,6% of products were imported from Ukraine, **,5% - from Germany. While the share of China was equal to **,6% in the structure of import. Import from other countries amounted to less than 1%. As a whole, four largest supplying countries provided Russia with about **% of Russian import of kitchen furniture.