The branch of nanotechnology that deals with the study of biological and biochemical applications is known as nano-biotechnology. It is a detailed study mostly of classifying the elements of living things or organisms and then modifying the same into nano products. Nano-biotechnology stimulates new developments in the field of biotechnology. Biological research coupled with nano-technology continuously leads to the development of new inventions. The formulation of concepts in nano-biotechnology involves the following:
Clearly nano-biotechnology is the intersection of various technologies such as biomedical sciences and nanotechnology. The recent advancements in the field of nano biotechnology have led to the development of systems which are useful in the study of bio systems through various tools and processes.
Nano biotechnology experienced a growth rate of 11.4% with an increase in sales revenue from USD 11.7 billion in 2009 to USD 25.9 billion in 2015. The nano materials market experienced fuelled growth during 2010- 2012. However, nano devices experienced dampened growth during the same period. The light weight of nano products acts as replacement for heavy metals, as a result of redevelopment of the traditional polymers into certain materials forming alternative to the heavy materials. The light weight is a unique characteristic of nanobiotechnology, which is acting one of the boosting factors for nanobiotechnology market.
The curiosity among the Hussmann and scientific research centers to find and invent something new in the biological system on us and making the most of the utilization of this field, is fuelling the market. Nanobiotechnology is a boon to the medical field providing specific cells with appropriate chemicals enhancing the power of medical fields which was earlier restrained.
The utilization of DNA materials to inherit certain genetics into other bio organisms is helping open new horizons for nano biotechnology across the globe. It can be beneficial to the energy sector through the development of more efficient energy devices. Loss of jobs in the traditional farming industry and manufacturing industry is acting as major restraint to nanobiotechnology market. Development of diamonds at the molecular level and similar other products will lead to crash of certain markets which is also one of the inhibitors of nanobiotechnology market.
The major players acquiring majority of the market share of the nano biotechnology market are:
- Altair international Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments