- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRLs exclusive panel of CEO-level executives from leading asset finance companies in Europe. The opinions and forward looking statements of 48 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading asset finance institutions.
- The report covers data and analysis on asset finance industry: marketing expenditure activity and marketing and sales behaviors and strategies in 2013
- Key topics covered include annual marketing budgets, planned change in marketing expenditure, future investment in media channels, key marketing objectives, key marketing initiatives: budget allocations, essential amendments to marketing activities in 2013, critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency and industry leaders
"CEO Perspectives on Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2013 in the European Asset Finance Industry: Survey Intelligence" report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRLs exclusive panel of C-level executives from leading asset finance industry companies in Europe. This report reveals the current size of marketing and advertising budgets of asset finance companies, and predicts how expenditure on marketing will change over the next 12 months. This report identifies the key marketing aims and strategies companies will be adopting to address the current market conditions. The report also aims to identify key amendments to marketing activities, the most important criteria for marketing agency selection, and budget allocations to key marketing strategies.
The report features the opinions of the European asset finance industry respondents related to the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Annual marketing budgets
- Planned change in marketing expenditure
- Future investment in media channels
- Key marketing objectives
- Key marketing initiatives: budget allocations
- Essential amendments to marketing activities in 2013
- Critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency
- Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy.
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business.