- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRLs exclusive panel of CEO-level executives from leading asset finance companies in Europe. The opinions and forward looking statements of 48 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading asset finance institutions.
- The report covers data and analysis on asset finance industry marketing expenditure activity
- Key topics covered include annual marketing budgets, planned change in marketing expenditure and future investment in media channels
"CEO Perspectives on Marketing Spend Activity in the European Asset Finance Industry: Survey Brief" report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRLs exclusive panel of C-level executives from leading asset finance industry companies in Europe. This report provides the reader with a definitive analysis of the European asset finance industry outlook, and explores how business opportunities and demands are expected to change over 2013. This report not only provides access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines the actions surrounding business priorities.
The report features the opinions of the European asset finance industry respondents related to the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Annual marketing budgets
- Planned change in marketing expenditure
- Future investment in media channels
- Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy