Subject of research:
MARKET OF FURNITURE FOR BED ROOM
Goal of research:
ASSESSMENT OF MARKET CONDITION AND FORECAST OF ITS DEVELOPMENT FOR 2013-2015
Regions of research:
RUSSIA AND REGIONS OF RF
Main blocks of research:
- WORLD MARKET OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- ANALYSIS OF RETAIL SALES OF HOME FURNITURE
- VOLUME OF RUSSIAN MARKET OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- TRENDS ON RUSSIAN MARKET OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- FACTORS IMPACTING ON MARKET OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- MAIN PLAYERS ON RUSSIAN MARKET OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS ON RUSSIAN MARKET OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- RAW MATERIAL BASE FOR PRODUCTION OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- PRODUCTION OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM TO RUSSIA
- LARGEST RUSSIAN PRODUCERS OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- ANALYSIS OF IMPORT OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- ANALYSIS OF EXPORT OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- PRODUCERS` PRICES FOR FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- RETAIL PRICES FOR FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- CONSUMERS` PREFERENCES ON RUSSIAN MARKET OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- PROFILES OF THE LARGEST BEDROOM FURNITURE PRODUCING ENTERPRISES
- FORECAST OF DEVELOPMENT OF MARKET OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM FOR 2012-2015
Largest Russian enterprises with the profiles made up:
- FURNITURE COMPANY SHATURA JSC
- VOLGODONSKIY KOMBINAT DREVESNYH PLIT JSC
- MD NP KRASNAYA ZVEZDA CJSC
- BOROVICHI-MEBEL CJSC
- RUSSKIY MATROTS LLC
Production volumes, financials, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, subsidiary companies and other information about main enterprises are represented.
Information sources used:
- Federal State Statistics Service
- Ministry of economic development
- Federal Customs Service
- Federal Tax Service
- Field expert evaluations
- Retail sales reports
- Materials of the field's main players
- Field print and electronic publications
The research contains 93 schedules, 70 diagrams and 110 tables.
EXTRACTS FROM RESEARCH
VOLUME OF RUSSIAN MARKET OF BEDROOM FURNITURE
- Russian market of furniture for bedrooms had been increasing during 2010-2011. In 2010 the index was *** mln. rub. that is by 24,3% more of the value for 2009. In 2011 the volume of Russian market grew up by **%, having passed *** mln. rub. Such a growth of market is caused by increase in demand for furniture, particularly for furniture for bedrooms after volumes of housing fund increased. Also, this trend is connected with growth of actual income of the residents and better prosperity of population.
- Production of furniture for bedrooms is well developed in Russia, however, it doesn’t fully satisfy the demand for these products. In 2011 the share of imported furniture for bedrooms was **%. The share of domestic produce was **%.
PRODUCTION OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM IN RUSSIA
- Volumes of Russian production of sofa-beds in Russia had been going up in 2008-2009 at high rates. So, the production grew up in 2008 by 17,1% compared to the previous year and was about *** ths. items. In 2009 there were produced already by **% more: about 570 ths. items. In 2010 and 2011 the growth rates of production slowed down and did not exceed **%. In 2011the output accounted for *** ths. sofas convertible into beds.
- In the first 6 months of 2012 the total share of production in the seven regions with best indices was **%. **% of all-Russian output of sofa-beds was made in Kirov region. The shares of Moscow, Novgorod and Ryazan regions amounted to 8,7%, **% and 7,9% respectively. Moscow (**%), Nizhny Novgorod (**%) and Saratov (*8%) regions were also in the seven top regions.
ANALYSIS OF RUSSIAN IMPORT OF FURNITURE FOR BEDROOM
- In 2011 the import of wooden furniture for bedrooms in cost terms increased by nearly thirds (**%) compared to the previous year and was *** mln. dol., this is half more of the volume of 2007 and the greatest index for the last five years. Moreover, in 2011 the growth rate was also the highest for the last four years.
- The share of China in the Russian import of wooden furniture for bedrooms in cost terms accounted for **% in the first 6 months of 2012 and the share of Italy - **%. The produce from Poland occupied 1/10 of all import share (**%).