PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis India Drug Forecast and Market Analysis Event-Driven Update
GlobalData has released its new Country report, PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis India Drug Forecast and Market Analysis Event-Driven Update. The RA market is currently very dynamic, with the November 6, 2012 FDA approval of Pfizers Xeljanz (tofacitinib) and novel oral therapies awaiting approval such as: Eli Lillys anti-BAFF, tabalumab and JAK1,2 inhibitor, baricitinib, and Rigel/AZs SYK inhibitor, fostamatinib. These compounds will challenge the current biologics in the attempt to dislodge the stronghold of the TNF inhibitors, if their safety and efficacy profiles are proven once they enter the market.
Indian physicians included in our study typically follow guidelines such as ACR or EULAR, but also follow their own clinical experience. In India, the process to diagnosis a patient with RA usually begins with the PCP or GP regardless of which potential stage the patient is in, then progresses with the referral to a rheumatologist for further diagnosis and treatment as this occurs about 32% of the time. Also, most people seeking treatment are within the 35-55-year-old group. Within this age group, females and males are equally distributed according to our physician experts.
- Overview of RA, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in India including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in India from 2011 to 2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the India rheumatoid arthritis market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for rheumatoid arthritis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of rheumatoid arthritis drug performance in India
- Obtain sales forecast from 2011-2022 in India