RUSSIAN MARKET OF IT-SERVICES. IT-OUTSOURCING
Goal of research:
ASSESSMENT OF SITUATION ON THE MARKET AND FORECAST OF ITS DEVELOPMENT FOR 2013-2015
Regions of research:
- WORLD MARKET
- DEVELOPMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN RUSSIA
- FORECAST OF DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN IT-MARKET FOR 2012-2014
- VOLUME OF RUSSIAN MARKET
- TRENDS ON RUSSIAN MARKET
- FACTORS IMPACTING ON THE MARKET
- STATE REGULATION OF THE MARKET
- LARGEST COMPANIES ON IT-MARKET
- CONSUMERS` PREFERENCES
- FORECAST OF MARKET DEVELOPMENT FOR 2013-2015
Largest Russian enterprises with the profiles made up:
- SAP of CIS
- Microsoft Rus
- In-line Telecom Solutions
- Technoserv` /
- Production volumes, financials, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, subsidiary companies and other information about main enterprises are represented.
- Information sources used:
- Federal State Statistics Service
- Ministry of economic development of RF
- Federal Customs Service
- Federal Tax Service
- Field expert evaluations
- Retail sales reports
- Materials of the field's main players
- Field print and electronic publications
The research contains 25 schedules, 13 diagrams, 28 tables, 1 scheme.
EXTRACTS FROM RESEARCH
DEVELOPMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN RUSSIA
- Software tools controlling purchases were most popular - ***% of organizations used them, ***5 used the tools controlling sales of goods and services. Only ***% of organizations used ERP-systems that is by 1.1 p.p. more than in 2010. ***% of organizations used CRM-systems. Their share increased by 0,5 p.p. for a year.
- Moscow and its region, Saint-Petersburg were the leaders in application of ERP-systems with the index exceeded twice-thrice the total level around the country. The lowest value was marked in the Far Eastern regions: Tyva, Yakutia, Kamchatka territory and Chukchi autonomous area.
VOLUME OF RUSSIAN IT-MARKET
- Though the Russian IT-market is far from saturation, its growth rates have been slowed down now.
- As per the data of Ministry of economic development of RF, the volume of segment of IT technologies is going to amount to *** bln. rub. this year, that is higher than the results of the previous year by ***%.
- As per other estimates, the volume of IT-market accounted for *** bln. dol. in 2012. The surplus for a year was about **%
- IT-outsourcing is becoming a second direction stimulating growth. Fifth part of companies, located in big cities, use it in some degree. The other fourth part of companies increased expenses on these services in 2012. First of all, the companies fight with lack of IT-specialists through outsourcing.
- Corporate clients are the biggest consumers of IT, though the share of the private ones is also high.
- Telephone network provider, oil and natural gas enterprises and financial sector are traditional consumers in this sphere. However retail networks, production companies as well as state sector are becoming clients more often. Optimization of business processes, outsourcing, Saas, visualization are among the products showing growth.