A competitively priced comprehensive overview of the Energy Drinks market.
Why was the report written?
Energy Drinks Category Profile reports provide a comprehensive overview of Energy Drinks markets. Compiled from Canadean's Category Profile series the reports offer a cost effective way of quickly gaining an understanding of the industries dynamics and structure.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Current and emerging trends are highlighted as well as the assumptions for outlook
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The Energy Drinks Category Profiles report series provides an analysis of the drivers behind category performance in the respective markets, covering for example the impact of the economic environment, rising/falling consumer disposable income levels, growing numbers of entrants and Private Label offerings etc
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The Energy Drinks Category reports 2012 comprises of data tables, charts and supporting text. The reports are compiled from Canadean's extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers 'on the ground'. The Energy Drinks Category Profile reports provide an invaluable guide to latest trends.
- Dataincludesconsumption volumes (million litres and litres per capita)from 2006 to 2011 plus forecasts to 2015.
- Percentage markets shares are provided including segmentation data, packaging dataand distribution 2010 and 2011 actuals, plus 2012 forecasts.
- Leading companies' market shares for 2010 and 2011 are provided.
- A market valuation is provided and, where applicable, new products in 2011 are identified.
- Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, private label.