Government Spending North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2017-2021
The NAFTA Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA government spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The government spendings industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $8,388.8 billion in 2016.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5.5% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the government spendings industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $7,455.1 billion in 2016. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $673.9 and $259.8 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the government spendings industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $9,440.7 billion in 2021, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $728.9 and $346.0 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA government spending market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA government spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA government spending market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA government spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA government spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA government spending market?