Government Spending Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2017-2021
The Emerging 5 Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five government spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $4,855.3 billion to the global government spendings industry in 2016, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $7,994.7 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 10.5% over the 2016-21 period.
- Within the government spendings industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $2,896.8 billion in 2016. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $806.3 and $787.9 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the government spendings industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $5,080.6 billion in 2021, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $1,540.7 and $915.0 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five government spending market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five government spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five government spending market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the emerging five government spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the emerging five government spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five government spending market?