The purpose of the report is to describe the state of the Russian soft furniture market, to present actual information about the volumes of production, exports, imports, consumption and the state of the market, the changes that took place in 2012, and also, to build a forecast for the development of the industry in the medium term until 2017.
The volume of production of soft furniture in 2011 was valued at about 15.1 billion RUR. The production in January - October 2012 amounted to 11.3 billion RUR, which is 5.5% lower than in 2011. The principal cause of the decline in production was the decrease in manufacturers' prices.
The soft furniture market is tightly connected to the state of the housing industry, as well as the level of social welfare. In contrast to the European model of consumption, where the furniture is update on average every 3 - 5 years, the Russians want to acquire reliable and durable furniture.
Since most of the Russian manufacturers of soft furniture work in the economy segment, the problem of low prices of Chinese imported furniture in recent years has become very important.
The report on the Russian soft furniture market contains:
- Analysis and forecast of market dynamics;
- Structure of consumption by region;
- Analysis of domestic production, market shares of the main market players;
- Analysis of exports and imports;
- Analysis of factors, influencing the development of the market;
- Analysis of raw materials' base;
- Assessment and forecast of market development;
- Financial and economic profiles of the leading companies in the industry.
- Expert interviews with top managers of the largest players on the market;
- Analysis of information, received from the main market participants;
- An analysis of statistical information:
- Federal Service of State Statistics (Rosstat);
- The Federal Customs Service (FTS);
- The Ministry of Economic Development;
- The Federal Tax Service;
- Industry associations.
The report on the Russian soft furniture market contains information on the following commodity groups:
- Couches and sofas;
The report will allow you to:
- Identify key indicators of the market, build your own business forecasts, based on market data;
- Evaluate the growth potential and threats in the market.
Key figures presented in the report on the Russian soft furniture market:
- Volumes of production, exports and imports;
- Indicators of market development;
- Consumption indicators.
The report contains the consensus market forecast based on the average value of the forecasts of market participants. As market experts are considered: manufacturers, importers, wholesale distributors, high-volume consumers, professional associations and unions, and trade publications. The experts, participating in the survey, are provided with special conditions on the purchase of the reports.