Published by Canadean, the North America Fruit Powders Report 2012 provides a detailed analysis of the fruit powders market in North America, with data at a regional and individual country level, including forecasts to 2015
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
The North America Fruit Powders Report 2012 is an essential guide for anyone with an interest in the fruit powders market and forms part of Canadean's best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report comprises of data tables and supporting text, providing information at a regional and country level. The report is compiled from Canadean's extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers 'on the ground'. Comprising of 2individual country profiles, plus a regional summary, the report provides an invaluable guide to the latest trends and forecasts in the fruit powders category.
Key Features and Benefits
- Dataincludesconsumption volumes (million litres and litres per capita)from 2006 to 2011, plus forecasts to 2015 by country.
- Percentage market shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging dataand distribution (2010 and 2011 actuals, plus 2012 forecasts).
- Leading companies' market shares for 2010 and 2011 are provided.
- A market valuation is provided for eachcountry and, where applicable, new products in 2011 are identified by country.
- Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional products and private label
- Canada: Fruit powders volume has been very stable over recent years