Cellulosic Ethanol - Global Production, Major Trends, Regulations, and Key Country Analysis to 2020
"Cellulosic Ethanol - Global Production, Major Trends, Regulations, and Key Country Analysis to 2020" is the latest report from industry analysis specialist GlobalData, offering comprehensive information on the global cellulosic ethanol market. The report provides a clear understanding and deep insights into the global cellulosic ethanol market. It explains the key drivers and challenges impacting the market, and also provides data regarding historic (2006-2012) and forecast (2013-2020) production of cellulosic ethanol globally. The country analysis sections include historic and forecasted production of cellulosic ethanol, availability of feedstock and latest policy developments in the respective country. The key countries considered for this report are the US, Canada, Italy, France, Brazil and China. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's Team of industry experts.
- The report gives an introduction to cellulosic ethanol and its production technologies and discusses the different feedstocks that are ideal for use.
- The report provides the historic and forecasted production of cellulosic ethanol globally and in each of the key countries, based on existing and coming up production facilities.
- The report discusses the availability of different kinds of feedstock in each of the key countries and forecasts the availability up to 2020.
- The report discusses the prevailing policies that relate to the production and blending of ethanol in general and second generation ethanol in particular in different countries.
- The report profiles all the major cellulosic ethanol producers with large existing or up coming production capacities.
- The report also discusses the major drivers and restraints to the growth of cellulosic ethanol market globally.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making based on historic and forecast data for the cellulosic ethanol market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest market trends.
- Position yourself to maximize potential in the growth of the cellulosic ethanol market.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.