The report projects fleet industry supplier revenue growth expectations and top priorities in 2013
- The report outlines the change in capital expenditure of supplier companies in 2013
- The report identifies the most important ways that suppliers can help buyers' business in the current business climate
- The report analyses the average size of UK fleet annual procurement budgets for buyer respondents
- The report projects the overall size of the marketing budgets of UK fleet industry supplier companies
The UK Fleet Industry Survey 2013: Industry Trends, Procurement, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetrics exclusive panel of respondents from the UK fleet industrys company vehicle users and suppliers. This report provides future expectations regarding their companys growth prospects and insight into the type and likelihood of structural changes in the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions and business structure. In addition, this report provides an assessment of leading business concerns and respondents were surveyed on how suppliers can better maintain or win business from buyers and where the key areas of opportunity lie in 2013. Moreover, the report outlines the procurement, marketing spend and sales strategies of companies in 2013.
- The report features the opinions of UK fleet industry respondents related to the following:
- Revenue growth projections
- Capital expenditure of fleet suppliers
- Leading business concerns and the subsequent efforts to negate them
- Procurement budgets of buyer companies
- Critical factors that influence supplier selection
- Marketing budgets of supplier companies
- Key factors for marketing agency selection
Reasons To Buy
- The report analyzes how company vehicle users purchasing, procurement strategies, practices, and business have been affected by uneven market conditions and forecasts measures and strategies implemented by companies to overcome the situation
- The report provides the reader with a definitive analysis of the industry outlook and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 20132014
- The report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities
- According to the survey, 64%, 58% and 55% of respective supplier respondents identified market uncertainty, responding to pricing pressure, and rising competition as pressing business concerns.
- In total 32% of respondents expect procurement expenditure to increase by 110%, while 29% expect it to remain same in 2013.
- The highest percentage of respondents expect to add company cars which include lower medium, upper medium and commercial vehicles into their fleet in 2013.
- In total, 59% of total survey respondents indicate acceptance of e-procurement. This is prime evidence of the potential for IT services in procurement in the UK fleet industry.
- Supplier respondents preferred CRM systems, loyalty solutions, market intelligence research and client acquisition solutions as the most important areas of investment among marketing and sales solutions in 2013.