Automotive Manufacturing BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2017
The BRIC Automotive manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the automotive manufacturing industry and had a total market value of $385.2 billion in 2016. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 6.8% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the automotive manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $284.6 billion in 2016. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $57.1, $30.0, and $13.6 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $337.1 billion in 2021, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $66.5, $16.9 and $16.6 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC automotive manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC automotive manufacturing market?