Barnett Shale in the US, 2013 Gas Shale Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
GlobalData's new report "Barnett Shale in the US, 2013 Gas Shale Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020" provides insight into the shale gas exploration and development potential of the Barnett play, including details of key exploration areas and the major companies exploring the Fort Worth basin of the Barnett Shale play.
- The report analyzes Barnett Shales gas exploration and production activities in the US. The scope of the report includes
- An overview of oil and gas exploration.
- Information on drilling and exploration activities in the dfferent counties of Texas, including the core counties of Tarrant, Wise, and Johnson.
- An overview of the competitive landscape of shale gas exploration in the Barnett Shale, detailing major companies operating in the region.
- Current exploration and production statistics. The report also provides forecasts on production from 2013 to 2020.
- Coverage and an overview of operations in the Barnett Shale.
- Information on the major mergers and acquisitions from 2007 to February 2013.
- Details of major infrastructure developments in the play.
- Discussion on the cost per well, and finding and development costs.
Reasons to buy
- This report will enhance the readers decision making capability. It will allow the reader to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into Niobrara shale gas exploration in the US
- Identify opportunities and challenges regarding Niobrara shale gas exploration in the US
- Plan strategies based on expected developments in shale gas exploration activities in the US
- Understand the competitive landscape of the Niobrara shale
- Be informed of key developments in this potential game-changing market