Solar Trackers - Global Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
Solar Trackers - Global Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020 is the latest report from industry analysis specialists GlobalData, offering comprehensive information and understanding of the solar trackers market. The research provides an understanding of the technology, key drivers and challenges in global solar trackers market.
It also provides historical and forecast data to 2020 for solar PV installed capacity and trackers installed. The report covers detailed sections on segmental analysis, price analysis and competitive landscape of major manufacturers. The report analyses solar PV power initiatives with policy framework in key countries such as Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece, the US, Canada, China and India.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas Team of industry experts.
The report analyzes the global solar trackers market and includes -
- Historical period of the report is 2006 to 2011 and forecast period is for 2012 to 2020.
- Major markets covered in the report include - Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece, the US, Canada, China and India.
- The report provides solar PV market overview, installed capacity and regulatory framework in key countries.
- The research provides solar trackers market size, capacity installed and average price to 2020.
- The report analyzes key drivers and challenges for the solar trackers market.
- The report studys market segmentation (fixed systems, single axis and dual axis trackers), cost split by tracker type, competitive landscape of major manufacturers and cost benefit analysis in key countries.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for the solar trackers market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Position yourself to maximize potential in the growth of the solar trackers market.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.