Statoil ASA Company Intelligence Report
Statoil ASA (Statoil) is an integrated oil and gas energy company with a presence across the entire oil and gas value chain. The companys headquarters are located in Norway and it has business operations in 41 countries worldwide. Apart from Norway, the company has business operations in the US, Canada, Cuba, the Bahamas, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Suriname, Algeria, Angola, Libya, Egypt, Nigeria, Tanzania, Mozambique, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, Russia, the UK, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Sweden and China. The companys major business activities can be categorized as follows: exploration; development and production of crude oil and natural gas; transportation and processing of gas and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG); and marketing and sale of crude oil and refined products. Statoils operations are managed through various operating segments which include Development and Production Norway (DPN), Development and Production North America (DPNA), Development and Production International (DPI), Marketing, Processing and Renewable Energy (MPR), Statoil Fuel and Retail (SFR), and Other.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the companys overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The reports SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the companys crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the companys producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the companys exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the companys recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the companys status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Valuation method.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the companys historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.