Published by Canadean, this Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the Switzerland beverage market
Introduction and Landscape
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Net prices are stable and confidence levels have improved for the first time in three quarters, due to improved expectations
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
GDP grew and interest rates are low. Continued immigration benefits economic sectors with a domestic focus.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Switzerland beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data. Canadean’s Switzerland Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments
Key Features and Benefits
- Readers are provided with a summary snap shot table showing category growth in Q1 2013vsQ1 2012, together with 2012actual volumes, 2013 forecast volumes and projected growth
- An economic mood indicator, completed by Canadean’s local consultant, examines (on a scale of one to five) whether confidence levels in the industry are better or worse than the previous quarter, whether net prices are rising or falling and how Private Label products have performed versus the rest of the market. Selected retail pricing data is given for the most recent quarter and the previous four quarters, enabling analysis of price movements.
- Key highlights of the last quarter’s commercial beverage performance are identified and the key market drivers examined
- Volumes for Q1 2013vs Q1 2012, full year 2012, moving annual totals (MAT) and 2013 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category, together with supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions. More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavours. Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavour, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
- Soft Drinks Flavor trends and Innovations