Global Markets Directs pharmaceuticals report, Advanced Cancer Therapeutics Product Pipeline Review 2013 provides data on the Advanced Cancer Therapeuticss research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Advanced Cancer Therapeuticss corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Advanced Cancer Therapeutics and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team.
- Advanced Cancer Therapeutics Brief Advanced Cancer Therapeutics overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Advanced Cancer Therapeutics human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Advanced Cancer Therapeutics with complete description of the products developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Advanced Cancer Therapeuticss pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Advanced Cancer Therapeuticss strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Advanced Cancer Therapeutics in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Advanced Cancer Therapeuticss R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Advanced Cancer Therapeutics.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Advanced Cancer Therapeutics and identify potential opportunities in those areas.