The India LNG Outlook to 2020 report from LNGANALYSIS provides complete analysis on investments, infrastructure, supplydemand and companies. The comprehensive research work analyzes the current market conditions through key analytical tools including porter’s five force analysis, SWOT analysis and benchmarking tools. Potential business opportunities in the country LNG market along with their complete details are included in the report. Further, top ten trends in the region LNG industry are analyzed. Key supplier/buyer markets of India LNG along with trade flow analysis are provided in detail.
Competitive structure of the India LNG industry along with the business strategies being opted by leading players in current global tight supply conditions are analyzed. In addition, complete details of all operational and planned LNG terminals in the country are provided in the report. LNG profiles, oil and gas overviews, SWOT and financial analysis of three leading LNG companies in India LNG market are analyzed in detail. Further, all recent news and developments, along with their impact on India LNG players are included.
Key Questions Answered
- How will India LNG market emerge over the short to long term future?
- What potential opportunities exist for new entrants, investors and construction companies?
- What is the stance of India in region and investment attractiveness of India compared to peer markets?
- What is the outlook of supply/demand, capacity, contracts, trains, tanks, storage from 2000 to 2020?
- What are the medium and long term sale purchase agreements (HOA/MOU/SPA) signed by LNG companies in India?
- How is the competitive landscape and what strategies are being opted by existing players?
- What is the current status and feasibility of realization of planned projects?
- What are the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of operating in India LNG?
- Top five Trends in India LNG market and ten LNG trends in Region
- Outlook of India Trade, Supply/demand, liquefaction/Regasification capacity, storage capacity, contracted, available capacity, trains/tanks from 2000 to 2020
- India LNG investment analysis with details of key opportunities, potential buyers, trade volumes, shipping distances, market concentration and new entrants scope
- India LNG SWOT Analysis and Benchmarking with Region LNG markets
- Potential investment opportunities in India LNG
- Planned LNG Terminals with details of current status, expected start up, capital investment, construction companies and capacities
- Long and Medium Term LNG contracts (SPAs, HOAs, MOUs) signed by LNG companies in India
- LNG Trade movements by region and country, 2012
- Terminal detailsbasic (start up, location, type), capacity (liquefaction/Regasification, contracted, storage), Company (operator, owners), Construction (technology, constructor, capex)
- Company wise liquefaction/Regasification capacity outlook2005 to 2020
- Profiles of three leading LNG companies in India with analysis of LNG, oil and gas, financials, SWOT and contacts
- Latest News and Developments Landscape in India
REASON TO BUY:
- Gain complete understanding of India LNG industry through the comprehensive analytical report
- Evaluate pros and cons of investing/operating in India LNG through 'LNG Investment Analysis' model results
- Identify all potential investment/contract/construction opportunities
- Drive your strategies in right direction by understanding the impact of latest trends, market forecasts on your business
- Enhance your decision making process using robust forecasts and industry analysis to 2020
- Beat your competition through information on their operations, strategies and new projects
- Make right decisions amidst rapid changes happening in the global LNG industry