Enzymes are proteins with highly selective catalysts and are responsible for digestion and for improving the quality of food. Enzymes are now used in various industrial applications which include the food and beverages industry. In this industry, enzymes are used in the production of infant foods, chocolate syrups, cheese, milk, egg products, alcoholic beverages, and sweeteners. Dairy enzymes come under food & beverages and are used for producing and processing dairy products (milk, yoghurt, and cheese). The growing awareness regarding the harmful effects of fat ingestion, nutritional imbalance and urbanization has significantly increased the demand for processed dairy foods which includes different cheese varieties, milk with low content of lactose, and other milk products, thereby increasing the use of enzymes in dairy products. However, to develop and use enzymes in a wide variety of dairy applications, a lot of initial investment in R&D is required which is not affordable for many small manufacturers, and is a restraint for this industry.
In the dairy industry, enzymes are used for the production of cheese, yogurt, milk, and other dairy products, and also to improve texture, flavor, and the quality of the products produced. Both microbial and non-microbial enzymes are used in dairy applications. Some of the most common types of enzymes which are used in the dairy industry include rennet, lactase, other proteases, catalases, and lipases. Some of the leading names which manufacture and deal in dairy enzymes include Danisco, Biocon, Novozyme, DSM Food Specialties, Genencor International Inc., Anchor, Fonterra Co-op Group Ltd., Chr. Hansen., Amano Enzyme, Campina, and Dumoco.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments