Wood flooring manufacturing market is currently preferred owing to its durability, restorability and its environmental profile. It can be classified as solid, acrylic impregnated and engineered wood. Bamboo flooring, one form of grass flooring is also considered as a type of wood flooring. Wood flooring comes in shapes such as strips, parquet and planks. Raw materials of wood flooring include oak, ash, birch, walnut, maple, beech, birch and hickory among others.
Increased residential construction with changing lifestyle generates a demand for wood thereby driving the wood flooring market. In addition, wood products are being used as a source of recycled product which is another factor adding to the growth of wood flooring manufacturing market. Increased environmental concerns such as rising deforestation may restrain the growth of this market. Substitute commodities such as carpet, ceramic tiles and vinyl which serve as alternatives to wood may hamper the growth of this market. Increasing construction activities in the developing countries such as Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) is expected to open the new opportunities in the market over the future. This market excels in the U.S and Europe owing to the cold climatic conditions since wood aids in maintaining the warmth. Asia Pacific is expected to be a significant contributor to this market on account of the changing lifestyles. Among the other types of wood, oak is the most popular owing to its wide availability, low cost and its hardness. Profit margins may differ depending on the type of company.
Some of the key players of this market include Mohawk Industries, Wood Flooring International, Tembec, Tarkett, A&W Woods and Armstrong World Industries among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments