The 4G Equipments are carriers to boost in-building wireless signal strength and coverage in areas such as stadiums, campuses, resorts, hospitals or other large places to provide increased network capacity and faster data transmission rates. The 4G Equipment are categorized as LTE (Long term Equipment) and Wi-max equipment. The 4G equipments are used in applications of 4G such as virtual presence, virtual navigation, crisis management, tele medicine and education, multimedia and video services, tele geo processing application. Major operators such as China Unicom and China Telecom are investing in large amount in LTE networks. Also, the Government of China is boosting market by providing subsidies to equipment manufacturers. China Mobile, the world's largest telecom operator by subscribers, posted an online tender saying it plans to purchase equipment for millions of base stations. Chinese vendors such as ZTE and Huawei are growing at a rocket pace and are expected to challenge global players such as Ericsson over coming years.
Exponential growth of network traffic is key factors contributing to this market growth. Increasing customers and need to narrow the connectivity gap are one of the factors boosting the growth of market. High end interactive mobile games which require highly efficient network services are leading to substantial growth of the market. Cost advantages in building contracts with new network vendors are the major challenge for the existing Equipment manufacturers. Large investment in the existing 3G technology could pose a major challenge to the growth of the market. Growing concern about security and privacy in implementing 4G network is hindering also the growth. China dominates this market contributing the largest share in terms of revenue. Regions in APAC such as Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong are the potential hotbeds over coming years growing the market. Countries in Europe such as France, Germany have been showing relatively quicker growth and are expected to be the key markets in future.
Some of the key players of this market include Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia Siemens Networks, Ericsson Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. Some of the other players include Alvarion Ltd., Datan Mobile Communications, Cisco Systems Inc., Equipment Company Ltd., Fujitsu Ltd., HP Co., and NEC Corp.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments