Published by Canadean, this Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the Latvia beverage market
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data. This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Strong economic indicators, including GDP growth, higher employment levels and low inflation, have led to greater confidence among consumers and producers. This has enabled good growth for the key beverage categories, including carbonates and beer.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Excellent summer weather has encouraged consumers to spend more and soft drinks producers to increase their volumes. The main growth came from the carbonates category, with additional promotions in the low calorie cola segment boosting sales.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Latvia beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data. Canadean's Latvia Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments
Key Features and Benefits
- Readers are provided with a summary snap shot table showing category growth in Q22013vsQ22012, together with 2012 actual volumes, 2013 forecast volumes and projected growth
- An economic mood indicator, completed by Canadean's local consultant, examines (on a scale of one to five) whether confidence levels in the industry are better or worse than the previous quarter, whether net prices are rising or falling and how Private Label products have performed versus the rest of the market. Selected retail pricing data is given for the most recent quarter and the previous four quarters, enabling analysis of price movements.
- Key highlights of the last quarter's commercial beverage performance are identified and the key market drivers examined
- Volumes for Q2 2013vs Q22012, full year 2012, moving annual totals (MAT) and 2013 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category, together with supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions. More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavours. Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavour, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
- Private Label Soft Drinks, 2011-2013F