Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) is the most common lung cancer, and the second-most common cancer in men and women. Historically, the treatment paradigm has centered around chemotherapy. However, the launch of targeted therapies for patients with specific biomarkers has begun to fragment the NSCLC treatment landscape into smaller niche patient populations. Over the forecast period, this trend will continue with the launch of multiple new drugs in several new drug classes to address the high unmet need among NSCLC patients, and provide new treatment options for previously underserved populations. Launch of premium-priced drug candidates combined with increasing incident cases of the disease will be major drivers of growth in the major markets.
Growth in the French NSCLC market is expected to contract, the decline will be driven by the loss of patent protection for the key marketed therapies Alimta, Avastin, Iressa and Tarceva combined with reimbursement pressures limiting the ability of new companies to gain reimbursement approval for their pipeline agents.
- Overview of NSCLC including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in France including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in France from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting France NSCLC market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for NSCLC
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in France.