The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Czech personal accident and health insurance segment growth prospects by categories
- The various distribution channels in the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment
- The competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in the Czech Republic
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance market in the Czech Republic
Despite the financial crisis in 2009, the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment recorded healthy growth during the review period, increasing at a CAGR of 9.6%. The segment was driven by the country’s increased health insurance product penetration, growing levels of disposable income and an improved awareness of the benefits of private health insurance.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in the Czech Republic:
- It provides historical values for the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in the Czech Republic
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in the Czech Republic for the personal accident and health insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in the Czech Republic and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in the Czech Republic and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Czech insurance industry and its impact on companies and the future prospects of the industry
- The Czech insurance industry was the second-largest in Central and Eastern Europe in 2011, after Poland.
- The Czech Republic was affected by several natural disasters and the global economic crisis during the review period
- In 2012, health insurance accounted for 71.7% of the segment, while the personal accident and travel insurance categories accounted for considerably lower respective shares of 14.9% and 13.4%.
- The demand for private health insurance as a supplement to government-funded health insurance has been increasing on account of rising concerns about the fiscal sustainability of the country’s public health care systems