BPO Services Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global BPO Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global BPO services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- BPO services include revenues generated both from signed deals that remain under contract and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed within a particular calendar year. The services include the outsourcing of functions such as customer relationship management, knowledge process outsourcing, finance & accounting, human resources, procurement, and vertical-specific processes. The total value of the market represents the demand for the service coming from a particular country.
- CRM BPO services typically include consumer direct services, contact centre outsourcing (which includes customer care, sales and marketing, and technical product support), collection services, and claims & warranty services.
- Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services include research and analytics services such as competitive analysis, quantitative research & analytics, risk management & analytics, strategy & business development research, financial research, and legal process outsourcing (LPO).
- Finance & accounting BPO covers operations relating to financial support functions, such as accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payment processing, invoice, purchase order management & processing, receipt & reconciliation, and management reporting.
- HR outsourcing services include benefits administration, payroll services, recruitment outsourcing, relocation and assignment services, workforce administration & development services / talent management, and performance management.
- Procurement BPO covers the outsourcing of key procurement processes including sourcing support and administration, contract management, demand management, supplier relationship management, and performance reporting.
- Vertical-specific BPO covers the outsourcing of services that require domain expertise. Vertical-specific BPO includes a range of processes such as insurance and annuities policy administration, claims and transaction processing, credit card analytics for banks and insurers, patient administration, medical coding, clinical research, and drug discovery & development for healthcare providers and pharmaceuticals.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The global BPO Services market had total revenues of $144.9bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- The vertical-specific BPO segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $40.4bn, equivalent to 27.9% of the market's overall value. The
- The US is by far the largest global market, larger than Europe and the entire Asia-Pacific region.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global BPO services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global BPO services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key BPO services market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global BPO services market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global BPO services market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global BPO services market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global BPO services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global BPO services market?