The Scandinavian Haircare industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian haircare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian haircare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key haircare players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian haircare market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian haircare market had a total market value of $996.7 million in 2012. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.1% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the haircare industry, Norway is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $444.2 million in 2012. This was followed by Sweden and Denmark, with $346.5 and $205.9 million, respectively.
Norway is expected to lead the haircare in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $484.9 million in 2017, followed by Sweden and Denmark with expected values of $368.7 and $217.3 million respectively.