Airlines North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The NAFTA Airlines industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA airlines industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The airlines industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $205,619.9 million in 2017.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 12.9% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the airlines industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $183,480.7 million in 2017. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $16,674.9 and $5,464.2 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the airlines industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $231,238.7 million in 2022, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $21,101.8 and $7,956.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA airlines industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA airlines industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines industry players NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA airlines industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA airlines industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA airlines industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA airlines industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA airlines industry?