Airlines BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The BRIC Airlines industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC airlines industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the airlines industry and had a total market value of $119,124.6 million in 2017. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 22.3% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the airlines industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $79,411.0 million in 2017. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $16,335.8, $11,802.4, and $11,575.3 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the airlines industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $109,276.9 million in 2022, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $36,715.3, $15,738.4 and $15,098.2 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC airlines industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC airlines industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines industry players BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC airlines industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the BRIC airlines industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the BRIC airlines industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC airlines industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC airlines industry?