Air Freight North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The NAFTA Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA air freight sector. Includes sector size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The air freight industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $18,221.2 million in 2017.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 7.3% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the air freight industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $16,259.4 million in 2017. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $1,405.5 and $556.3 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the air freight industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $21,790.8 million in 2022, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $1,865.5 and $781.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA air freight sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA air freight sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight sector players NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA air freight sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA air freight sector by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA air freight sector in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA air freight sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA air freight sector?